Repair and strengthens all hair type.
What It Is
Step 3 of the of the revolutionary, 3-step OLAPLEX professional system, for once-a-week, at home applications. Created out of a demand for clients wanting to take a little OLAPLEX home with them, we created a small 3.3oz (100ml) bottle of the Hair Perfector. This is a completely optional product and not required for the OLAPLEX No.1 and No.2 to work.
What It Does
Due to bonds being continuously broken within the hair through thermal styling, mechanical styling or continued color/perm/relaxer services, the integrity, strength, shine and softness will dissipate in a few weeks to a month dependent on how the hair is treated. The No. 3 Hair Perfector will maintain strength, structure, integrity, softness and shine leading up to the clients next service at the salon.
What Else You Need to Know
One ingredient changes everything! Developed by two of the world’s leading PhD’s in Materials and Chemistry, Dr. Eric Pressly and Dr. Craig Hawker, a single active ingredient OLAPLEX was designed to reconnect the disulfide sulfur bonds broken by the process of permanent hair coloring and lightening.
• From base color to balayage, OLAPLEX multiplies bonds making hair stronger, healthier, while color lasts longer with more vibrancy
• OLAPLEX gives you the confidence, the insurance, the ability, not to be stressed out worrying if your client's hair is going to break
• You will see the difference the first time you open the foils and rinse - your drain will not be full of broken hair
• Your client will notice their hair being softer, shinier, easier to manage with less frizz for weeks
• Works with all manufacturers’ formulas, from lightener to color
• Free of silicones, oils, aldehydes, parabens and gluten
• Simple to use - the professional OLAPLEX service consists of just 3 easy steps
• Recommended service price: $40-$75 (including Hair Perfector No. 3 for take home)